Filipino nurses are still in demand anywhere in the world. With big salaries and opportunities awaits, most of the nurses in the Philippines has a plan to work abroad. One of this countries is Germany. Germany is continuously hiring for Filipino nurses through Triple Win Project, a government to government employment scheme between the Philippines and Germany. Through this program, the Philippines has established a market for Filipino registered nurses to work in public hospitals in the said country.
Just this June 2018 the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) announced that it is now accepting applications for nurses under Triple Win Project.
The following qualification and requirement may be the same for the next batch of the hiring of Filipino nurses to Germany under Tripple Win Project. Interested applicants may prepare in advance especially the language training because German language proficiency is an edge.
- Filipino citizen and a permanent resident of the Philippines
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- With Active Philippine Nursing License
- With at-least two-years related professional experience (bedside) in hospitals, rehabilitation centers and/or care institutions
- Applicants must have German language proficiency or willing to undergo
- German language training in the Philippines to attain Level B1. According to the POEA, this is to be paid by the employer.
- Must be able to attend the language class in October and November 2018; or with Bl or B2 Language Proficiency Level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Successful candidates shall have a starting monthly salary of €1,900 or equivalent or P118, 268.21 (gross) that will be increased to € 2,300 or equivalent to P143, 175 after recognition as a qualified nurse.
The employer will pay the visa and airfare from the Philippines to Germany and will assist the employee to find a suitable accommodation. The selected nurse will bear the expenses in full or in part of the board and lodging.
How to Apply?
Qualified applicants should register online at www.ereqister. poea.gov. ph and personally, submit the required documents (fastened in a folder) under the heading “German Federal Employment Agency RSF No. 180018” at the Manpower Registry Division, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City:
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture;
- High School Diploma (notarized copy);
- Nursing Diploma (notarized copy);
- Board Certificate
- A copy of the license from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC);
- Certificates of employment in related field (previous and current) (notarized copy);
- Attendance and/or level certificate for the German language, if available; Copy of valid Passport
Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the resume to the employer.
Deadline for submission of applications:
- Applicants at POEA Central Office and Cebu — August 17, 2018
- Applicants at other POEA Regional Offices — August 14, 2018